From marathon training and fundraising to personal growth and fun, this is me going from Good to Great.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I made it!

Special thanks to Samantha Youngblood for making the donation to push me over my limit! I've raised just over $4,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and I'm well on my way to physically being able to run the marathon. I did slightly injure my knee, so I'm taking a few days off. The doctor said it was an intrapatellar ligament strain. Which means, ice, rest, elevation and ibuprofen. Going down stairs isn't the most fun thing. And neither is Pete pulling me along when he's on his leash. Guess thats what happens when your dog gets a girlfriend. :-)

And now, a few photos of some special little people!!

Sean's First Day of School. He isn't as innocent as he looks!
Ian's First Day of School
Jake, King of the Corn

No comments: