From marathon training and fundraising to personal growth and fun, this is me going from Good to Great.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Update!

Ironman Kansas 70.3 is June 15, 2008!!! Lawrence KS at Clinton Lake. Not quite sure what I've gotten myself into but I am super excited about it!

I just found a house to move into once my apt lease is up. But I still need another roommate, so let me know if you need anyone!

I have my first speaking engagement at the KAO alumni meeting in February. Wish me luck! I'd love to speak to more groups about domestic violence and the realities that surround it.

Its almost Christmas! Which means things are super busy with work... be sure to drop some change in the kettle when you see them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi.. my husband works w/ Ryan O'donnell... just wanted to say congrats and good luck on your 70.3.. I'm doing my first 70.3 this year as well. Lake Stevens on July 6th. Love your post about the marathon! :)