From marathon training and fundraising to personal growth and fun, this is me going from Good to Great.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Red White & Cure

Well, I just got back from a wonderful vacation to Disneyland. I never thought vacation could be so exhausting! But chasing around a couple adorable toddlers in the happiest place on earth proved to be just as fun as I imagined.

Now that I'm back and trying to get in the swing of things again, I feel a bit guilty for not getting my training runs in this week. Although I'm sure I logged more miles walking around the park.

Things are off and running for the team's big fundraising event - RED WHITE & CURE. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, July 3, starting at 5 pm at Wil Jennys (next to Nick and Jake's) in Overland Park. Tickets are only $20 if you get them from me beforehand - as opposed to $40 at the door. All proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Team in Training. We'll have some great stuff to raffle and even better stuff to auction off. Including golf lessons from one of the local country club's golf pro's, personal training sessions and a one-month gym membership. Its going to be a lot of fun and all for a great cause! Spread the word to all your friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.