From marathon training and fundraising to personal growth and fun, this is me going from Good to Great.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sore...

I thought I was fine after the run. Thought I could have even gone further. But last night and today, my legs are tired and sore! Going up the steps to Erin's apartment last night was no easy task. Thank goodness for rest days! But I am getting so excited about the race and the training. I'm surprised to say it, but I'm actually starting to like running and I'm looking forward to the next training run. It's getting so much easier and that makes it more fun. Plus, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see what can be done about this exercise induced asthma. Being able to actually breathe when I run will be so great!

Looking forward to tonight's Alan Jackson/Brooks and Dunn concert at Sandstone. Live music is the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sore too just thinking about it. pops

Anonymous said...

Good job on finishing the race with a 10 minute mile pace!

A house in chaos said...

Welcome to my club....our club I mean. We are going to be sore for the next 5 months sister.